Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS 2011 Entry and deposit/payment terms.

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
With the influx of new teams to this years events i though i would clarify our entry procedures and deposit/payment terms.

To enter the CPPS events we ask you send a confirmation email with your contact or captains name, address, email and phone number on it along your team name and which format/division you would like to enter.

Then you have two options.
Option 1.
Pay a £75 deposit in advance of event, if you withdraw it is im afraid non refundable usually :(

Option 2.
You can pay in full on the day but you agree to the following terms.
If you withdraw before the sunday prior to the event there is no charge.

Withdrawl after this date and upto wednesday 13.00 prior to event a fee of £75 will be payable.

Withdrawl after wednesday prior to event will be charged at the full entry fee.

Also if a team fails to show for an event they will be charged full entry and placed on the "**** list" and further entry to any BOP associated events will not allowed until said fee is paid :mad:

Hopefully this clears this area up. This should be in the team info pack as well, and will be in the updated version.

For more info please contact us at the following

rich@ballsoutpromotions.com
07977 060694

Rich.

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
seems fair to me, don’t want to think about the hassle it causes you when a team pulls out thus meaning you have to rearrange the divisions for it and it is also not fair on the teams attending to play as sometimes it means them dropping a game. I rather play with the chance of losing it then getting an automatic win for it.