Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS Rd 4 31st July @ National Paintball Centre, Rodbaston.

BZNeil

BZ Paintball Supplies
May 17, 2007
www.bzpaintball.co.uk
Packing the Van shortly - its full of the usual goodies and more - including SLY Profit goggles including the new LE colours and some fresh DXS Bronze, Silver and Gold paintballs.

Let us know if you need anything specific putting in :)

Storm.trooper

Jul 4, 2009
hi i was just wondering what time the event starts on the sunday and what time it goes on till as im hoping to come down to watch my first ever paintball tourney :D thanks

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Big Book of Paintball Excuses, page 136:-

As you may have noticed, I have been selling a of stuff on p8ntballer.com lately. It's so I could get some money for a number of things, one being a very cheap car to get me about.

I bought a car on Friday from a guy in Burnley (which was a 3 hour train journey-nice) for £475. HPI check was clear, MOT'd till 30 June 2012. I topped up the oil & coolant when I got it home, just to be safe.

So I thought it would be OK.

This morning, I put £30 in it to get to the CPPS. I got two junctions down the M60 and it has mysteriously transformed into a boiling kettle. The temperature gauge isn't just hot, it's off the hook.

Suffice to say I won't be getting anywhere remotely near Stafford today. I'm sat in a McDonalds in Bredbury writing this, as they have free internet and miraculously I brought my notebook. And TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if that overheats in a minute.

And to top it all, yesterday the shower wouldn't turn off. So that's another little problem to deal with.

Anyway, apologies to Adam, SoManc, Sid and the Mad Monks, Carl (Impulse Raider), Lee123 & Rob Evanson. Apologies if I've forgotten anyone.

I've posted and PM'd this message as I don't have anyone's mobile numbers.

To Carl (Impulse Raider) & Lee123, PM me and we can sort something out for payment and postage for the stuff.

Thanks for reading a long and very dull post.

PS: I'm not making this up. I wish I was. I was looking forward to seeing everyone and playing today.