Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cpps Round 2 thanks

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
Regarding Chronoing. This is pretty much the same at any event. No 2 Chronos will be exactly the same. We use the Clocks on field and that's what you should Chrono to. I set my Geo3 to 270ish at the chrono station knowing that the Clocks may have a different reading and to be safe.

Regarding ROF being at 10.5. Ive always set my ROF to 10. Never the default setting of 10.5. Again just to be safe. You will get these fluctuations across Chronos. We're talking .1 of a BPS.

Regarding the starting of the Div4 field (I presume it was that field as all the others were Electronic) It was being started by the use of Air Horns to my knowledge. There may have been a game or 2 where we had to resupply Nick as he'd ran out.

Frobinson - Teams start on the sound of the long beep.... not the end of it as some people were. Go on the 5th... don't wait for a 6th :) As ive said above, this has already been changed. You will hear a noticeable difference in the start beep... that's what you go on... not wait for it to end. Hope this clears it up for you.

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
We enjoyed the event again and have no problems with the games and Refs,so thanks for that.

Just 1 thing which was said before, wrist bands, I too can't really understand the idea of them, I forgot to put mine on and no one checked or asked for it.

There is just no point in having them, so to speed things up, just have the registration form on line (which you did) so we can't print them off, get the guys to fill them in and just have one person from the team to hand it in and pay the entry fee. Just need the OK from the head ref that all the teams that r on there field have paid there entry fee and then crack on

Jan 31, 2005
unknown//dover
Visit site
The CPPS in my eyes are doing a great job and i'm sure everyone who has played them are thinking the same. .

just one little thing which i'm sure that the cpps has been told before is the air stations. me being a moaning old pro i would love to see the pro field running at 4500psi the pro games are a lot faster and we all shoot a hell of alot more paint and sometime not even getting a 3k fill this effect my game and im sure many other players and teams.
also it was a little hard for all the teams trying to fill of one rig [ 1 filling hoes] especially when you have two teams playing each other from one staging end.

apart from that ;) i think the cpps is doing a great job for uk paintball.

thanks again
clint
London nexus
PS
order the bloody sun for the next event ;)

f1nut2

Team Kinetic
Feb 28, 2008
St Austell
Big thanks to Ainsley and the OKPB crew. Another great event. Thanks to everyone involved in putting on such a quality event. Thanks to all the refs for putting up with all us players.

Some tweaks to the entrance at start of day would be great. Some sort of fast track sounds good. Also not sure of the point of the wrist bands. Wore my wristband all day but no one checked.

4500 fills would be nice but not essential. The rain just made it feel more like a CPPS event but the site held up fantastically.

Finally thanks to all the teams in div 1. It's a very competitive division with no such thing as an easy game. Looking forward to the next events.

Cheers Craig Pickernell - Team Kinetic.

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
My first time ever playing air ball and the cpps and I cant wait to play again, only problem we had was our 4th game decider point where the ref started chronoing us in what was the 10 seconds before game and the other team was off and in there bunkers before we knew what was going on, wasnt all bad as I thought there was only 2 left and ran down the snake and got them both but one got me, and the 3rd one just ran in and scored, little bit gutted but was happy with how I did for my first time and will hopefully be back for round 3.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
just one little thing which i'm sure that the cpps has been told before is the air stations. me being a moaning old pro i would love to see the pro field running at 4500psi the pro games are a lot faster and we all shoot a hell of alot more paint and sometime not even getting a 3k fill this effect my game and im sure many other players and teams.
also it was a little hard for all the teams trying to fill of one rig [ 1 filling hoes] especially when you have two teams playing each other from one staging end.

apart from that ;) i think the cpps is doing a great job for uk paintball.
this! Would of killed for a 4.5k fill on sunday

bbarathy

boBToo
Jul 3, 2006
Somerset UK
Kinetic had a great day in Div 1 (as we did last round when we came last place!). Improvements to the site are amazing. timers in the Div 1 pits would be a big help as would a megaphone for the field ultimate to call teams to the field on time. The latter is mainly for when one pair of teams finishes their match before the other on the same rotation and the other pair don't realise they need to get straight back out. Cheers Bob

Reactions: f1nut2

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
4.5k fills are kind of essential these days for the longer points I ran out in one game and dumped the spool use for a poppet just in case