Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS Round 3: Comments & Feedback

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Thanks to Rich, Mark & Co. for another great event, despite the **itty weather.

And get well soon, Aidey - we'll keep you away from the snake in future!

MsHell

Shooting for the ladies
Dec 21, 2007
First event I've got to this season. I have to say it is getting bigger and better all the time. It had a great atmosphere despite the rubbish weather and it was great catching up with some fantastic people. I would like to add the band for the night before was a top quality touch. Well done rich and crew.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Thanks and review

Time for the usual thanks and review...

Great days 'ball (thanks Rich and crew-more mud next time please) moving on the field may have been easier on waterskis than in boots, but the fields played really well thanks to some more spot on reffing, you guys did a great job in the condition thanks. Big thanks to Matty from BZ and Lemon for jumping on with us, love you guys (and you coach Lump) and finally bug thanks to all the teams, the firm, relentless kids, rival kids and npf academy for a good days action. See y'all next month.

Mad Monks.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Good to see you guys! Was sorry to see Singer on crutches - hope he is better soon.

Sid - haven't I seen you on Geordie Shore?

:)

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
what a f*cking weekend it was! but a damn expensive weekend but deffinetly worth it!
was celebrating my mates 18th friday night in york and was on site on saturday at 8am, felt like absolute crap with my stomach churning all day long but despite that saturday has gotta be one of the best days/nights ive had in ages! the nice weather, food, drinks, the water balloon slingshot thing, the pile ons, the band and other things which i've forgotten haha

the weather today made reffing and playing stupidly miserable and frustrating but was still a damn good day!
cheers to rich, the reffs and the whole cpps crew!

mwah x