Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS round 3 wet weekend review and thanks.

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Well im glad thats out the way!!

Having just about dried my self off and had chance to regain a level of sanity i wanted to do my usual thanks.

First off thanks to you guys the teams, who braved the slightly moist conditions and still played and enjoyed it.

Secondly a massive thanks to our refs and staff who had to embrace it all day without shelter, wet score sheets and a few tempers and yet still performed excellently. A big thanks to the guys who pulled together to help us finish the afternoon session so most of us could get off at a reasnoble time for a change :) A big thankyou to our set up and pack down crew and day staff who kept things moving smoothly throughout the day.

Big thanks to Sparkie and Co for the excellent food, at least that was hot!! Summer time my arse lol!!

Thanks to HPAC for the usual HQ air supply. Altough it was quiet without Trev :eek:

Big thanks to the Band and those who did support it saturday night.

A big thanks to all our series sponsors and supporters.

If i have missed anyone out i apologise im still only half recovered.

A few ongoing tweeks here and there for round 4. I wanted to thank the majority of teams for keeping there area's alot tidier. Some still prefer the floor for batteries and the car park as a dumping ground but this will be resolved shortly :rolleyes:

As a note for round 4 the wrist bands will be fully enforced so no one will be able to gain entry to the Players/Pits area without one. The only way to get a wrist band is to be assigned to a team as player or pitcrew. This can however only be helped by players and crew using the correct entrances and complying with all the signs we put out.
This also means no set up or stagging of equipment out side the players, camping or trade stands area on saturday or sunday please.
Also all the people querrying the ramping/non ramping 280/300fps rules details for the various divisions please note. ALL THE INFO IS IN THOSE EVENT BOOKLETS WE GIVE OUT WITH THE SCHEDULE IN...............ON THE PAGE WITH YOUR SCHEDULE USUALLY :tsk:

So please read them :D

See you all soon.

Rich.

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
Absolutely awesome!! I usually hate playing in the rain but it was a really good day :cool:

Well done to the marshalls for their endurance!!

Thanks to all the teams we played, morning and afternoon!

Rich and crew, it seems you can make miracles happen :) Well done as always!! :first:

Love to all xxx

DS-Azrael

Mar 2, 2009
really enjoyable weekend even with the rain (which didn't bother me once i got onto the field and shot some paint), cheers for the great weekend rich, CPPS gets better every event, keep up the good work!!! just a thought tho, any chance of some fire barrells in the pits if the weather is like that again :D

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
fantastic weekend, was really pleased with how well everything ran, despite having the elements against us. saturday night was fantastic, the band really added to the entertainment for the night (even if it was heavily assisted by some moderate alcohol). congrats to the refs you guys did yourselves proud enduring what can only be described as an unforgiving downpour! in addition the quality of refereeing in itself across both the GI field and the eclipse field was spot on from what i experienced so well done guys. cheers to everyone behind the scenes the entire event ran like clockwork which made a huge difference, time between games was minimal.
as im sure everyone experienced, the rain caused no end of complications and definately added an extra challenge to the games but no miracle can change that so what can i say, its paintball!

best event so far in my opinion, if we get the same quality minus the weather in round 4 i'll be a happy man :D

Tramples

No Limit token fat person
Jun 28, 2009
Swindon
Only improvement would be warm rain for round 4, get it sorted Rich you fixed sunshine for 2. A temperature rise shouldn't be too hard, extra sacrifice perhaps to whatever alter made it dry before.:first: