Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS trial event feed back.

extremelimo

Apr 12, 2004
South Wales
allstretchedout.co.uk
awesome day

Its the UK you expect mud in November,hey it even rained at Worls Cup when Nexus played, I was soaked to the skin at 8.00am.:eek:
Fields are great, marshalling as is should be, we play paintball as a sport not to have marshalls being little Hitlers (Millenium) cant wait for another event. Thanks everyone in the five man.Thanks to TWIZZ (my hero) Russ, Alan,Matt and not last Sam for bringing back the Evils Saints for the day. Well good day all round:D:D:D:D
Mr Bling ;)

Mr_Welly

Freelance shoota....
Mar 8, 2008
birmingham
www.gb-paintball.co.uk
jus to say pretty much the same as every1 else! was a great day all round! hell i even enjoyed the mud! thanks to so manc for handing our asses to us! and showtime for sum great games! jus was a shame i was playing like a mug! lol
but thanks to all involved!
keep up the good work!

scoobytgi

WebMonkey
Dec 30, 2005
Clacon-on-Sea
www.inspiredwebspaces.co.uk
A chap on here called cusack was taking pics most of the day and also Dan Randon was there. I guess there will be some pics floating around soon.

-ChEf
Cussack has just dropped the pics off to me at VIP Towers, I'll be getting a page up on the CPPS website tomorrow all being well, and once I get the pics in from Dan Randon too then we'll have plenty to look at. Dan Randon's will be available on his site so if you see any you want to get framed up or slapped on the side of your house, tap him up!

Cussack covered the 5man mainly as far as I'm aware and Dan was primarily on the Xball field so you guys know who to blame for those pics of you getting Gogged!

richquest

TEAM SHOWTIME
Jul 28, 2002
wirral
would be good to see the Evil Saints back together again, then you never no Northern Heroes may also make a come back and many of the other great teams that seem to of vanished,