Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS vids or photos?

Buffers

The Buff Paintballer
Jan 10, 2015
Are their any photographers that in general do games from CPPS without us having to hire them personally?

Or does CPPS have general coverage?

Or if their are around would they also shoot some of your games?

If not (which is probably the case), how much does it cost to hire out a photographer for a day?

I would like to know for the upcoming CPPS series. all help welcome

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
@Buffers with regards to video coverage - spot a camera, do something epic!

There's a shot in this video (grabbed with the C camera an "hehehe this'll be good" moment) which is purely the player spotting a camera and adding a bit of style to an otherwise perfect game. It's of Faris (Din Eydin) at around 1 minute it. Prior to that, it was "watch this!" (Yes, I made this video)

There is general media coverage, and a lot of people in OKPB/CPPS Media jerseys, but a lot of the video focused stuff is on the higher divisions.

Fizzgig78

The Cartel
May 17, 2011
London
www.facebook.com
We will be there all events and for the whole weekend, we have a few guys shooting pics and I will be shooting video across both days and all divisions.
Like emisnug said see a camera do something epic, as an editor when I got something cool on camera its going to go in the video.

mike b

Jan 18, 2015
I would like to go to cpps and I could bring my camera down and take some pictures if I was to get a lift down from Manchester

Howzy

Northern Blackouts Capitano #29
Jan 31, 2015
North east
We will be there all events and for the whole weekend, we have a few guys shooting pics and I will be shooting video across both days and all divisions.
Like emisnug said see a camera do something epic, as an editor when I got something cool on camera its going to go in the video.
Does this include the break in/out division ?

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Does this include the break in/out division ?
Occasionally. @Fizzgig78 (Cartel Media) is your guy for that though. Last year when I was filming I did put a couple of BreakOut teams into the video - 02:32 an 02:39 in the video below are both ones I can remember without scrolling through the raw stuff. The thing is that BreakOut/In and D5 teams tend to have far less movement and dynamic plays - and as such, the likelihood of getting a lower div team in the finished video is fairly low. I know that for my videos, I'm looking for dynamic movement at all times.

If you're interested, have a look at the video below. Notice how almost every shot has some sort of movement in it. I also try to aim for image depth, but that's a conversation for a cinematography forum.

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
@Buffers with regards to video coverage - spot a camera, do something epic!

There's a shot in this video (grabbed with the C camera an "hehehe this'll be good" moment) which is purely the player spotting a camera and adding a bit of style to an otherwise perfect game. It's of Faris (Din Eydin) at around 1 minute it. Prior to that, it was "watch this!" (Yes, I made this video)

There is general media coverage, and a lot of people in OKPB/CPPS Media jerseys, but a lot of the video focused stuff is on the higher divisions.
Just spotted my name being mentioned... Does that mean I'm like, famous or something now? hahaha

For the record, I didn't know the camera was there ;)