Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

cps venice

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
No Al the mills told the company not to go lol so they had to pull out - I will do a review after the event with some pics but ive just spoke to the guys and they have said it is amazing!! it’s hard to compare to the mills as its twice the size BUT they have said because of that the crowd and other teams therefore support each other and the atmosphere is buzzing !!

They have also said how good the organisation and the refs are really good and fair

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
No Al the mills told the company not to go lol so they had to pull out - I will do a review after the event with some pics but ive just spoke to the guys and they have said it is amazing!! it’s hard to compare to the mills as its twice the size BUT they have said because of that the crowd and other teams therefore support each other and the atmosphere is buzzing !!

They have also said how good the organisation and the refs are really good and fair
Looking forward to the review Scott. The price looks very reasonable and wont have to dig into my pensions to afford playing. Saves money to buy the long awaited lazer engraved Zimmer.

Reactions: scott_peters

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I think that the CPS could be serious competition for the MS.

Also, take a look at the DPL - solid league, high level of competition, webcasts...