Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Creed, 2k5 Alias

Noxious

Nox
May 28, 2011
West Sussex
Hey.

First up, Vanguard Creed. 127,000 ish shots on the board. (some real, some noid clicks, some training mode)
i have replaced the noid and poppet whilst its been in my possession, so they will keep going for a good while(provided you take care of your marker properly)

Comes with : (all standard bits) Ghost splash Creed, one barrel back, two 14" barrels, one 16" barel to match, portable charger, i-phone adapter, allen key set, mains charger. Also comes with some Dye Slick Lube (not standard)

(spares) Black eye covers, black lpr cap, black feedneck lever and belt, black trigger, red Demon back, bag of all o-rings, bag of various screws, other spares including : gasket o rings, shraeder valves, solonoid, eyes, two poppets, springs, detents.

Damages: tiny scratch on the reg (you cant really see it) and the grips are starting to go, so i would recommend getting new grips. Doesn't effect performance though.

£350 for the lot. Includes Postage.

Next is a Bob Long 2k5 Alias. comes with Bob Long ''Long Shot'' barrel

Has Virtue board installed, aftermarket trigger, adjustable ram cap. Also has aftermarket LPR and Volumizer, Eclipse mini gauge, and Eclipse ASA.

The board has not even been used in game so i would guess its had about 200 shots through it, about a rotor full.

Also comes with, printed instruction manual, small bag of spares and a stock trigger.

Price is £200 PLUS POSTAGE.