Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Curious.....

Righty

Aug 15, 2001
MK
Visit site
... is there anything happening (Sup-air) at the Temple/ Sparklies/anywhere near Oxfordshire or London this weeked ie: Sunday, maybe Monday and Tuesday?
I really need to play 'ball, soon!!!!
So if there's anything happening and someone needs a player.. please let me know.
gunner@rbrazao.demon.uk
Cheers
Richard :p

hi mate we have our 5 man on monday and robbo is doing Xball trials at temple on sunday I shall let you know if any one is short of a player i can think of 1 or 2 others all lookiing for a game and if thats the case and your up for it put a scratch team togther you wouldn't be the only one it should be much fun look forward to seeing you hope fully sparklie

Righty

Aug 15, 2001
MK
Visit site
Cheers Sparklie

Thanks for the invite Sparklie. If its's possible for me to get a game or two on Monday on the supair, I would really appreciate it. I'll play on anyone's team as long as I get to play :)
I look forward 2 hearing from you.
Thanks again.

PS: Regarding Xball, trials on Sunday.. I know I can't actually make the team (I spoke to Robbo about it already) but do you think it will be ok for me to pitch up and play (heck the guys an gals trying out need something or SOMEONE to shoot at... and it will be good practice for France)? :p