Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

***Custom Anno Ego 11***

..A.Kaye..

Aberdeen Fusion
Oct 4, 2011
Aberdeen
Yeh was reading the visitor messages on your profile regarding a droid you bought in 2010 saying you hadnt received it...was that resolved? im just making sure im not scammed as obviously you dont have feedback and dont have many posts. Not a personal thing just dont want to loose an ego haha ;)

JuMpiNgJeSuS

One man army
Sep 19, 2010
Your Girlfriend bedroom
Well if you bank transfer it then there are no fees involved (because its bank to bank, nothing to do with paypal so no fees are taken) sooo in total it would be £600 plus what postage you choo. Best would be express beacuse it will be insured and would get to you quick, but if not priority :) (not too keen sending it economy)

Thanks
Alex
They will charge him cause is different country...and u will be suprised how much they can take haha....600 punds...so can be around 20-30 squids?

..A.Kaye..

Aberdeen Fusion
Oct 4, 2011
Aberdeen
Cheers Jumping Jesus :) didnt realise that haha. Goldy i think id like to keep it within the UK at the moment, due to they fact you are abroad and would involve too many complications. However I will still keep you in mind ;)

STILL UP FOR SALE AT £600 POSTED! :D

Thanks
Alex

Last edited:

..A.Kaye..

Aberdeen Fusion
Oct 4, 2011
Aberdeen
I AM OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS, NEED THIS SOLD SOON GUYS!! WILL THROW IN A FREE ECLIPSE FLAG IF BOUGHT TODAY OR TOMORROW :D

Goldy

booooyaah!
Oct 21, 2009
sent you a pm, with the list of things i bought here and with the threads ;) and ofcourse i would pay the bank fees, but it wouldnt be more then 5 EUR. but i know that western union charges around 20-30

..A.Kaye..

Aberdeen Fusion
Oct 4, 2011
Aberdeen
Decided to go with Goldy as hes provided me with evidence of buying items off here and can see he isnt a scammer :) Have sent details across to Goldy :D

Sorry Goldy have had second thoughts...gonna keep it in the UK as stated previously. Sorry to mess you about.

STILL UP FOR SALE £600 POSTED

Regards
Alex

Last edited: