Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custom Painted Hoppers Would you Buy One?

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
I think it looks the mutts nuts. Where can I get mine done?

Are you thinking of setting up a service to paint peoples hoppers

Because if you are I would be interested

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Yeah I am thinking about it. I have a few different designs... What I will do when I think I can make it worth my time I will paint 2 more examples and post pics. I am thinking of charging 25 pounds for the work and paint is extra! You'll have to provide new or really clean clear hopper halves. I can match your markers color as well! Do you think it is a fair deal? I can have them 3 day turn arounds. Of course that is unless I get too many at 1 time!

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Probably would say £25 For a basic design and £30 for more of a detailed design. But that price would include paint and possibly shipping. That way people are not put off by hidden costs. You could even give a bit of a discount for 5 or more hoppers as from experience I know that painting bulk amounts is far easier.

Just my thoughts. Feel free to tell me to piss off

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
3 designs are going to be basic. That way you know what you are buying before you buy it. The white, orange and yellow are basic colors. The main color is up to the buyer. Shipping will be paid by the buyer. But 25 quid per paint job + shipping. Unless you request special other than the 3 basic colors then you have to pay for paint!

Designs:

1) Flames
2) Tears
3) Drips like dripping paint!
4th possible like a retro triangle thing!

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
I like that... quite a few possibilities. I'm sure you will have a market.

I know a year or two back there were people painting the outside with union jacks etc. but doing the inside is a good idea...

Just one point, paintballs and their residue tend to eat through many forms of paint, would this be a problem if one broke inside the hopper?

ATB

manike