The Home Of European Paintball

CustomPB.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Lmao you my friend are a father and a half, Glad your liking the stuff, Yeah i saw defiances pictures, looks pretty dam cool man

jonboyyow

Obsessive Compulsive
May 16, 2009
Chorley
Good quality gear, got a We Kill Killerz T-Shirt and a Original Gun Whore jersey, well worth the money :D

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Good quality gear, got a We Kill Killerz T-Shirt and a Original Gun Whore jersey, well worth the money :D
Glad you like your stuff my man

remember for all custompb updates , become a fan on facebook and you will see all the latest products such as the custompb.co.uk flat caps

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
For those who would be intrested in a red jersey, Become a fan on the custompb.co.uk facebook page, and drop a message then the rest of people who want one, comment on that post

Mudafunka

Apr 26, 2008
South Wales
For those who would be intrested in a red jersey, Become a fan on the custompb.co.uk facebook page, and drop a message then the rest of people who want one, comment on that post
;)

already left a comment on the red jersey;) Pm me a price on a custom then Snax:p

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
haha im not your man to do that, if you got facebook drop a private message, if not i can pass on a word to kent

Status
Not open for further replies.