Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

D7's 24th April

D7's

Home to Notorious Kids
Aug 15, 2002
www.d7s.co.uk
Only 3 weeks to the next D7's tournament, the only site to run a tournament series in the South. Last year saw a good turn out of the best Southern teams i.e London Tigers, Backlash and Shockwave to name but a few and lots of good family fun in the sun was had. Overall 60 different teams turned out over the whole 2004 series. Trophies were handed out at each tournament for the top three teams in each of the 4 divisions.

We hope to continue this success this year with extras fields a minimum of 7 games (maybe more) per team, regardless of how many teams enter and there has even been talk of a beer tent!
But we need support both from the teams wishing to play and teams helping out with the marshalling.

To the teams that are continuing to support us, thank-you.

WE NEED TO HEAR ALL YOUR CONCERNS AND SUGGESTIONS ON ANY ASPECT!

To register for the 24th April please give us a call on 020 8310 7110

Also training days at D7's most Sundays (please call to book) with at least four to five teams training, sometimes its like a mini tournament with the above mentioned top UK teams battling it out. Call 020 8310 7110 for more info.

:cool: :cool:

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Dave two questions

will 4500psi fills be available all day?

will you have more than 2 fields set up to play?

Thanks A.B

P

penfold

c'mon guys, get yourselves sorted out and support what is always a very good tourney. dave and his crew work really hard to put on a good event, the marshalling is always of a good standard and you can get to play some of the best uk teams here. with the advent of another south east series kicking off the d7s needs the support it deserves as dave went out on a limb early on in the year to post dates etc,
good luck dave for the rest of the series.

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
I am well aware of the effort and risk dave took posting dates last season, and if you check that thread you'll see i posted congratulating him at getting those dates up before many others had even thought about it.

However i still want to know whether there will be 4500psi fills, and more than 2 fields for precisely the same reason as you have said.

if the Air is sorted and the number of games remains at 7-8 then i'm fairly confident many teams will continue to support this series.

A.B:)

D7's

Home to Notorious Kids
Aug 15, 2002
www.d7s.co.uk
Originally posted by A.B
I am well aware of the effort and risk dave took posting dates last season, and if you check that thread you'll see i posted congratulating him at getting those dates up before many others had even thought about it.

However i still want to know whether there will be 4500psi fills, and more than 2 fields for precisely the same reason as you have said.

if the Air is sorted and the number of games remains at 7-8 then i'm fairly confident many teams will continue to support this series.

A.B:)
There will definitely be 3 fields up for April, a 4th is planned but pointless if we can't get anyone to marshal it. As regards to the air, was this a major problem? We need to hear everybody's concerns and suggestions to enable us to run the sort of event players want, so any ideas are more than welcome, and we will do our best to act.:cool:

D7's

Home to Notorious Kids
Aug 15, 2002
www.d7s.co.uk
Originally posted by penfold
c'mon guys, get yourselves sorted out and support what is always a very good tourney. dave and his crew work really hard to put on a good event, the marshalling is always of a good standard and you can get to play some of the best uk teams here. with the advent of another south east series kicking off the d7s needs the support it deserves as dave went out on a limb early on in the year to post dates etc,
good luck dave for the rest of the series.
We were actually pressured into getting the dates out early, now we no why. No-one for years has been interested in putting on a tournament series in the south, but all of sudden the "big people" have decided to do that now. It don't take a lot of working out why, well good luck to them but when they have made their money and run or realize its not worth their while, D7s will still be hear, because for us it wasn't about making money (although it would be nice) it was about enabling local teams to play competative paintball locally and worry about the cost after. The reason the air was run as it was in March was a cost-cutting thing rather than a profit making thing, obviously with the amount of teams that played cut backs comes before cancellation. Cheers for your support. Mrs. Dave:rolleyes:

XV8

www.team-halo.co.uk
Mar 21, 2004
Visit site
well i did not have any problem with the air but that might be because i was only on the feilds for 2mins at a time. and im sure apoc will be at the April event thx.

D7's

Home to Notorious Kids
Aug 15, 2002
www.d7s.co.uk
Originally posted by A.B
Dave two questions

will 4500psi fills be available all day?

will you have more than 2 fields set up to play?

Thanks A.B
H-pac are booked but will only attend if there are a certain amount of teams as its not worth their while like in March

D7's

Home to Notorious Kids
Aug 15, 2002
www.d7s.co.uk
Originally posted by XV8
well i did not have any problem with the air but that might be because i was only on the feilds for 2mins at a time. and im sure apoc will be at the April event thx.
Thats the opinion of most players. We have been told that the average game lasts two and a half minutes.

dan0011

Mar 13, 2004
Visit site
i love the D7's

i love the D7's :cool:

Dave and Cathy are the friendliest tournament organisers i have met. its a pleasure marshalling for them.

ps. Dave, did you recognise me when i eliminated you on sunday :D

respect for D7