Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

'Dam madness in Jan, with the Monkey Love men

BassLinus

May 3, 2002
Essex
lozek.com
I'm sure I speak for all the guys from Monkey Love when I say a big 'Thank you & Love you lots' to Jay and all the boys in 'Dam land for a fun tourney.

It was great to see everyone over there be so friendly and enjoying the tourney. We had a blast (even if pinkie was a little stressed out).

The only problems we encountered was the air situation (ie. lack of it), and the marshalling was not great. BUT (and it's a big butt, I know cause I've been sitting on it) Nearly all the marshalls were first timers, so I think they did themselves proud and by the end of the day there was a HUGE improvement. So keep up the good work.

I'm not a stickler for timetables so I never really look at that, but we seemed to always have enough time inbetween games to find an air source and clean up.

One more important thing...

...where were all the fit seminaked women?

and NO Mr. Pink doesn't could! (shudder!).

And last but not least a MASSIVE thank you to the guys in the PGI Sharks, with out your help we wouldn't have been able to play. Plus thanks for the promotional tools (barrel socks!), and thanks to Piper for not glassing Mr.Pink for touching his knee every five minutes!

It was great to get a chance to see Andy control a field without the aid of a bunker!

See you all soon,

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Glad to hear you guyz had fun too. Because we certainly did. The tourney was fun to marshall, but hard work none the less. Thanks to Team Monkey Love and of course PGI Sharks, who showed excelent sportsmanship.

About the marshalling: what did you guys think particulary needed working on or changing?

Cheers, Eddie

BassLinus

May 3, 2002
Essex
lozek.com
Just a few things

I thought that as a rule you were getting alot quick on the calls as the day went on.

I would look to being more central on the field. I've seen a lot of marshals laying on the floor in order to get a closer look at players.

That is something that could be worked on.

D

duffistuta

We'll be putting a report on the homepage as soon as the pics are developed, so stay tuned...