Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

danger zone at sheffield

dave0w

Hiding in a bunker
Jun 28, 2012
pontefract
Tomorrow am doing the danger zone walk on for the first time. As any one been there befor or plan on going tomorrow.

Is the site any good it looks big and well set up. But if i get up and it rain bad i need to know its a good site or al just get back in bed

spsimon

Manchester Firm OG
Oct 9, 2006
I use to work there , good site , good people , well run .... decent day out

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
Tomorrow am doing the danger zone walk on for the first time. As any one been there befor or plan on going tomorrow.

Is the site any good it looks big and well set up. But if i get up and it rain bad i need to know its a good site or al just get back in bed
Hi buddy we play there every mouth or so very good set of lads site is really good I'll be up there all day with about 7of us come say hi or if you need out come find me see you tomorrow buddy

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
Hi buddy we play there every mouth or so very good set of lads site is really good I'll be up there all day with about 7of us come say hi or if you need out come find me see you tomorrow buddy
And as so si says no probs at all mate

dave0w

Hiding in a bunker
Jun 28, 2012
pontefract
And as so si says no probs at all mate
There is 6+ of use coming over tomorrow. So al see you there
Al be the one with a red planet top on

Dose the site have a max rate of fire?
Some sites are funny and some dont give a crap

Last edited:

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
You'll all die to my mighty pump stroke! Me and Rob will be there, I'll be the one covered in paint not using batteries ( why does electricity hate me?)

dave0w

Hiding in a bunker
Jun 28, 2012
pontefract
You'll all die to my mighty pump stroke! Me and Rob will be there, I'll be the one covered in paint not using batteries ( why does electricity mhate me?)
Lol. Should be a good day. Last few walk ons i have been to have been a crap turn out