Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dangerzone Sheffield

Panzar

Jun 5, 2009
ah bugger, oh well, couldnt of made it anyways but the important thing is its still going so i wil no doubt see you guys at next months!
Do you just turn up or do you have to tell someone your comming?

also, is this the only good walk on day around these parts or are there other venues?

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
lol

Good turnout again,No rain and good crew cheers chaps enjoyed it.
no rain where were you the moon,it pissed it down for the afternoon

was a good turn out loads of good shooting got lit up.by weastie and chucky but they got to glow too all good fun,rob thought my hand was a good target which he hit about 12 times.got to let him know when i say for ***ks sake im out means you got me im out lmfao..the quality of the play up there is getting well good speaking for myself the rest of you where perfect lol
mrfisk can i use your brolly next time no rain lol

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
good day apart from the rain and you got me back dicksin in the end took you a while tho oldman also well played the other peeps thanks will be there same time next month

Panzar

Jun 5, 2009
Thanks fisk

One last question: is there any who travel from sheffield or possibly rotherham that could give me a lift?

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
you played well m8

good day apart from the rain and you got me back dicksin in the end took you a while tho oldman also well played the other peeps thanks will be there same time next month
everyone did well but when you dont see someone in a cream mask(full head) you just got to be shot.spot on hopefully be on the next one what you reckon to my dm9 m8 quick aint it lol

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
everyone did well but when you dont see someone in a cream mask(full head) you just got to be shot.spot on hopefully be on the next one what you reckon to my dm9 m8 quick aint it lol
lol i must admit i did not see you that dm is quick see younext time buddy
dazcash not a prob mate hope you liked it