Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dangerzone Sheffield

Guy Sajer

Großdeutschland
Jan 8, 2009
Haslingden
I dont mind because to be honest i think its worth it. It was my first walk on and everyone who went was really friendly. I cant fault DZ and I recommend it to noobs like moi! what are ppls thoughts on the flatline barrel because i just just bought a A-5 with one?

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
Had a chat with chris and the price has gone up to £20 byo Or £55 with 2000 paint. the price has gone up as the rent for the site had gone up, BUT THEY ARE STILL THE CHEAPEST. 1st one of 2009 is sun 1st of Feb. (SEE YOU ALL THERE) . STEVE said he will give you more curry on your chips LOL
if i have no curry do i get mine at £15 lol

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
I dont mind because to be honest i think its worth it. It was my first walk on and everyone who went was really friendly. I cant fault DZ and I recommend it to noobs like moi! what are ppls thoughts on the flatline barrel because i just just bought a A-5 with one?
the flatline aint to bad just use some strong paint

now the straightline now theres a barrel :D

Nanagedon

Jan 21, 2009
Mighty. Mighty Huddersfield
Hope me and my mate will be coming to the next walkon and it will be our first, we have played this site before on punter days and yes last time we went the grave yard was played.

just one question will we need to be UKPSF registered to play?

uk killer

Aug 8, 2006
Bringham
Hope me and my mate will be coming to the next walkon and it will be our first, we have played this site before on punter days and yes last time we went the grave yard was played.

just one question will we need to be UKPSF registered to play?
nope just a half wit like the rest of us :D