Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dartford 7s 27th June

Kieran

Jiggy
Sep 16, 2002
UK
Divisions

Due to incessant questioning, whinging, and moaning about divisions, I have had a minor breakdown, smashed up my pc and am typing this from the padded PC at the nuthouse. The next leg will be division-free, its like region free on DVD players, basically you all go on one field for one game and shoot the crap outta eachother. The last man standing wins. Oh and its self-marshalling too :p

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
Divisions

Originally posted by Kieran
Due to incessant questioning, whinging, and moaning about divisions, I have had a minor breakdown, smashed up my pc and am typing this from the padded PC at the nuthouse. The next leg will be division-free, its like region free on DVD players, basically you all go on one field for one game and shoot the crap outta eachother. The last man standing wins. Oh and its self-marshalling too :p
That would make awesome tv.

Mossy

Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
lmao Kieran :D

that sounds like an awesome idea - maybe you could use that for a separate fifth div?!! see how many teams still enter then :cool: :p

See yall again soon

H

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by MrPink
Hehe - you tell 'em Liz :p

To be honest - does it really matter who you are playing? Do any teams out there actually field a different squad/gameplan depending on who they are playing?
I'd imagine it's largely dependent upon the amount of Ringers the other team have.

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Originally posted by stongle
I'd imagine it's largely dependent upon the amount of Ringers the other team have.
For arguments sake, lets say they all have one each.........:D

That should make at least seven on the field at any one time.

Am I missing the point......???????:rolleyes:

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
To be honest - does it really matter who you are playing? Do any teams out there actually field a different squad/gameplan depending on who they are playing?
Yes;)

Offspring

All NEW All Rippin
Jun 3, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by stongle
Ahhhhh that age old problem to sandbag or not to sandbag !!!:rolleyes: As I said before I just wana play its been a long month !!!:eek:

Bornemouth Riptide