Dartford 7s May Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEACHIE

canine defence league
Jun 22, 2003
Visit site
Can i grap a seat and build up jinxy.

Brown wings. if you have a problem with wiping do what every other player will do, be merciless to teams that have cheating players. Put 4 or 5 balls in the head and make em run off the field then the next time you play them they won't wipe. Practice, get better then dominate against them. Settle it out on the field not on the boards. If that sounds a bit harsh i'm sorry but in my experience it's the only way.

IL=Tim the Yank

Wasted Away Again...
Oct 15, 2003
London
www.ironlions.co.uk
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by brown wings1
Who said I'm a man moron
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by brown wings1
what the fcuk do you want my c*ck length?

quote:

Originally posted by Sonny
Well.... I guess we just assumed.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonny, you shouldn't assume. Chris Brown Wings might be a transexual. :D

oooo this is getting better now

Jinx: grab a pew the more the merrier and this stella is good.

Pinky: you go get the pringles ya tart, you only brought the sofa with you [well i assume its a sofa never seen a pink and fluffy one before].

Manning: booo hiss you know we love a good old slagging match on here and its been so long since we had one. Put your rulebook down and come sit down with a can of wifebeater.

tatley

Portsmouth Uni
Wow someone say popcorn and stella?

Here is my 2p worth.

I personally wasnt at the last d7's, so cant comment on that one in particular. However from what I know of the Lions, they seem to be an excellent group. And i have never personally seen em wipe/cheat. And to be honest i would'nt expect them too.

I think it is a shame when teams/people do this. I havent been in the sport long, but there seems to be a lot less cheating in this sport than others. Cheating only ruins it for everyone else, and isnt needed.

The way to win is surely to train hard, practise lots and play even more.

Cant wait to see you all at the next one, hopefully we shall be there.

Laters.

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
oooo this is getting better now

Originally posted by T.B.F.K.A.T.L.

Pinky: you go get the pringles ya tart, you only brought the sofa with you [well i assume its a sofa never seen a pink and fluffy one before].
K'in' hellfire! I brought the first lot of popcorn (which YOU scoffed!), the Sofa and the Martini's! All I'm asking is you bring the Pringles!

And pass another Stella - I'm out :(:p

Status
Not open for further replies.