Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dartford 7s Results

Sharla_Bounce

Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special thanks from the team to the ladies from wolf-pac for providing the female touch to the tourney

Dank u, dat is erg aardig van u.

In addition to the 2 in our team there is another girly player on our other team Wolf....

Special thanks to your team for bringing some fresh blood to the tourney for the day, it was good to have you there:p

Sharla_Bounce

Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special thanks from the team to the ladies from wolf-pac for providing the female touch to the tourney

In addition to the 2 in our team there is another girly player on our other team Wolf....

Special thanks to your team for bringing some fresh blood to the tourney for the day, it was good to have you there:p

tubbie

Apr 3, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Sharla_Bounce
quote:

Geen dank schattebout, het genoegen was aan onze kant.

Hope to see you girls(and guys) another time at dartford 7s or somewhere else.

Tubbie

BTW) You guys playing the millenium series?

Tha bunker monkey

Contract Killa
Jan 1, 2004
Durrty $outh
Visit site
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes and No, Kelly is on the left she's our 'support' (But very good player) and centre is Sharla (for the rest of u - lalalalalalala! - lol) and on the right is moi (being rude and texting during Dave Stewart's speech - soz Dave )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shelly I never knew kelly played ball !!!!!!

newayz people i have had experiance of getting shot by these 2 wonderful ladyz (shelly & sharla) as i have the pleasure of training with them most weekends :) :) :)

-----------------
Im talented blessed & gifted
dont get it mixed up confused or twised
When i draw for my gat paint is about to fly
i get in the 50 in a blink ov an eye
my shooting iz sick and my moves are hot
& like Ripley's you believe it or not!!!!!!!!!