Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

December CPPS/BOP events

Panic Attack

Jul 28, 2008
Panic attack are back

Just a quick note to say that this will be the first tourney played by the newly reformed Panic Attack. Will consist of all the original members being Ronnie, Glen, Dean, Nathan, Brownie, Pinchay and hopefully Mcd as he has yet to confirm. There may be a few special guest appearances from players back in the day. Have had a few conversations with various old school players and they say the scene is definately in need of us making a comeback. I am pretty confident that we should do well in this our first outing for nearly 3 years. Anyone wanna leave any messages of support leave them here or on the PANIC ATTACK PAINTBALL facebook group. Nice one boys and girls

See you all on the 6th December.

PANIC ATTACK.:cool:

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Doubt it, got my staff works do on the fifth, so doubt I'll manage to make it down. Pity, would've been nice to see Panic Attack smashing it up again.
As for the party, well, me and paintball parties have a wonderful history....

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
So are So Manc playing this event?

If they are, it would mean the old school So Manc team (Panic Attack) would play the nu school So Manc team (Jeff, Stevo, Eastie, Stu, Asa, Tommy, Ryan).

Would be very interesting!

And if Cook$ can't make it, perhaps he will send his famous thong instead.

H_PAC

Jan 27, 2004
Visit site
Mc D out of retirement

Well this has got to be worth watching, last time i saw him was on another planet at the Welsh Open, didnt think he was due to land yet though.
Definately worth coming to watch the old team play, should be entertaining especialy for the refs.
All we need is Jim Mann and Gill in that skimpy miniskirt and Me and Tim will be happy again.