Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

December CPPS/BOP events

ghost 101

Manchester Firm
Jun 11, 2008
Stafford
cheers for a great day everyone. troggs did pretty well for a scratch team :p 4wins, 1 draw and 5 losses. not bad.

oh and ill try not to shoot jukes anymore :D

thanks again
jon

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Biggest of the big thanks

Hi guys, big thanks to all the teams today who braved the cold and played in a fantastic spirit and bared with us as we had to adjust the rosta on the go due to the no shows.

Congratulations to MK Storm who won, closely followed by Lincoln Hurricanes in 2nd with Phoenix 5 in 3rd. Enjoy ya drinks guys you earned em.

1.MK Storm
2.Lincoln Hurricanes
3.Phoenix 5
4.Troggs
5.Mean Machine
6.Mean Machine OAP

Thanks to my setup crew and marshals who did an excellent job.

Massive thanks to HPAC for the supreme quality air fills and usual amount of banter.

Also thanks to the caterers for the tea and coffee and awesome food.

We will have some more info regarding next years events up soon which will be on here and also our website.

Cheers guys.:)

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
aiii great days balling, enjoyed reffing it and cant wait for next season.

cheers 2 all

-Dave *chrono ref*

Props goes out to Jimmy of TROGGS who managed to get an awesome victory over Lincoln Hurricanes whilst cowering behind his pm7 in the snake :D

ghost 101

Manchester Firm
Jun 11, 2008
Stafford
4th!!! we came 4th!!! WOOOOP!!!! haha :D

yeh our victory over Lincoln Hurricanes was ace. Jimmy sat in the snake and waited for the Hurricane player to grab our flag before nailing him :p
nice one dude

Staffy Lee

staying inside the closet
A big thanx to Rich and all the marshalls who braved the weather

Rich - big kudos for re-arranging the 'no-shows' as quickly & efficiently as you did ....well done

(PS - was Jimmy asleep in the snake ? - we didnt see him all game until we got the flag....and that was just too late - haha)

Lee

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
from my view of the game (ref nearest the entrance onto the field), jimmy was looking towards the back corner nearest the staging area and didnt notice the player go down the far side of the field. it finally clicked that there was no one in the corner so he looked around and saw the guy going to the flag, waited for a clean shot and took it. amazing stuff really... jimmy sucks :D

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
Really enjoyed today :) thanks to rich for dealing with the no shows so quickly. Thanks to the marshalls (apart from dave hes gay ;) *jokes*) You were spot on all day. Thanks too nickcoolus for letting me use his gat, really liked it btw lol and to all the teams for the good spirit and good games.

Cheers guys and merry christmas :)

-MJ

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Many thanks for having us, we had a great day, and played against some very nice people on the coldest of days.

Site is great, air was clean and the coffee was free. Thanks again :)

evoonline said:
Props goes out to Jimmy of TROGGS who managed to get an awesome victory over Lincoln Hurricanes whilst cowering behind his pm7 in the snake
From where I was standing he couldnt have played that better. Shot of the day Jimmy! Well played!

Had my brother filming a bunch of our games today. I will post up when they are on youtube if anyone wants a look see :)

ConnorA1

Manchester Legacy
Oct 5, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
however bad my marker
was playing up (or me being crap on the trigger)
i enjoyed the event alot.

Jimmy's shot was amzing too, the guy who grabbed the flag walked past us and said "well played, unlucky lads" before getting shot.