Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Decent P8ntball DVD?

Gold Mask

Aug 12, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks
Visit site
I've been wanting to get a pretty good DVD for a while but I really don't have the foggest of which one to chose. I'd like one with some pretty good action, muggings and that but one that also kinda shows what goes on at a big torny scene and that.

Any surgestions would be cool guys, thanx.:)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Try the Campaign Cup DVD from last year. Gives a good overview of what it's like at a major international tourney, some fun clips of great moves & 3 featured games.

Storm Fish

A star is born
Jul 2, 2002
Scotland
Visit site
dvd's

Push is THE BEST by far - with a fab sound track

Campaign - haven't seen it but have heard mixed reports

Smoked - very good

Mardi Gras - pretty much nothing to do with paintball and everything to do with getting nipples pierced or so I heard (of course I haven't watched it)

Just Paintball have them all in stock and the videos to match.

Acidd_UK

Oct 12, 2001
York
Visit site
I have both Push and the Campaign Cup DVD. I have to say that while the CC is very professionally done etc, there just isn't enough content. Even the three extra games are shown in such a way thats its really difficult to see whats going on with the camera jumping around seemingly at random. Just my 2p

Push however - it's simple sweet. You'll watch it (the main feature)and think oh baby I need to play NOW. Then youll see the extra 12 games and think OH MOMMA! It's just mad. The moves are simply superb :D

There you go,

Tom

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
That's why I suggested CC rather than Push - haven't heard of anyone that has Push on DVD. That's one I would really like to get, just have to find it!

Acidd_UK

Oct 12, 2001
York
Visit site
Thats where I got mine - and when it came the postage cost on the actual invoice was less than the web site said it would be :) Thanks Planet!

Tom