Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Decent starter marker?!?!

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
I've been ballin for a few months now and I think its time I purchased a marker. I reckon I can stretch to about £150-£200.

This is where you guys (or gals) come in, what should I get?

Need something reliable (cos I couldn't fix a flat tyre!) with a pretty good rate of fire.

Any suggestions would be greatfully accepted!

Thanx Smally

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Hallo mon capitan.
The best advice is try before you buy, but for that money i would recomend either a Spyder or an Excelletator.
Check out www.pdreview.com to hear what people think of theres. Also dont forget if you get an electro you may want to invest in a revvy or such like, to keep up with your trigger finger. I know what your like

Twist :D

p.s see ya sunday

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
The new JT markers are apparently very reliable. I was mucking about with one at Amsterdam and the Trigger pull on both markers were nice! Altough i would probably go with the 5.0 and not the 6.0

The Voice prompt n stuff sounds sucky! Plus the 5.0 is blue and the 6.0 is a light purple, I prefer blue :cool:

Or

Like le-pig said you can have a wee look at Planets Combo Deals.
Planet

5.0 Combo Deal

Combo Deal JT Excellerator 5.0 Electronic Semi £205 + Vat

Includes 20oz Bottle, Anti Syphon Tube, On/ Off Valve, 12 Volt Revolution with X Board, JT Goggles (I think you can pic between, Nvader, Flex 7, Spectra and Proteus)

Good Deal!

-Dave

rhino

Banned
May 4, 2002
Visit site
don't listen to anyof those guys, get a tippmann 98 custom with a response trigger. i can get 10 balls per second out of mine if you have it turned all the way up. and the tippmann is a very reliable marker and will hardley ever break. if you have any questions about the gun e-mail me at sureshothum@yahoo.com. and welcome to the wonderful world of paintball!!!:)

fuxup

JAGUAR XS
Sep 19, 2002
USA
Visit site
yeah i agree with rhino ,try the tippman out first .Must admit there aint much that can go wrong thats why a lot of sites use them and there cheap aswell:cool:

fuxup

JAGUAR XS
Sep 19, 2002
USA
Visit site
come on whats wrong wit a tippy????????you pull the trigger and bang cant get any better than that for a starter marker .Besides at the end of the day he should try a range of markers out to see what he likes not what U,me or anyone else likes.He's pulling the trigger not me:cool:

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Thanx guys

Thank you all very much, I am seriously thinking about the JT Excellerator 5.0!!! Just need to save up the money now!!! Easier said than done!
Twisty get your typing fingers sorted out or I'll start calling you Twity like a almost did a second ago. C ya on Sunday m8.
That Avatar looks really weird!!! Can't think who would be stupid enough to put that on for you!
I'm still open to any sensible suggestions.
Cheers Smally