Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DELETE ALL IS SOLD

secret-squirrel

London Tigers
Nov 1, 2010
Herts
Its a real shame Fredo, no doubt about that, I mean I understand that **** happens and life can delay things, but he's been logging on here so there's not excuse for not replying to myself or Dangel. I cant imagine there are many Oliver Hockadays in Sutton Coldfield and who also work at Hockaday Antiques, 337 Warmley Rd, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B76 1PG though!

Fredo

www.lokipb.co.uk
Its a real shame Fredo, no doubt about that, I mean I understand that **** happens and life can delay things, but he's been logging on here so there's not excuse for not replying to myself or Dangel. I cant imagine there are many Oliver Hockadays in Sutton Coldfield and who also work at Hockaday Antiques, 337 Warmley Rd, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B76 1PG though!
Sorry but I love your last post....!!!!

OHockaday

Banned
Mar 1, 2013
Come round if you like mate and collect the bottle. Would save me posting it. I have nothing to hide. I don't work at Hockaday Antiques I own it. Don't think I'd come on here to try and scam someone for a couple of quid. Like I said you'll all get your things. I've been to busy to post it at the moment.

secret-squirrel

London Tigers
Nov 1, 2010
Herts
Like I've said buddy, delays happen, all I ask is to be kept informed. You've said you're going to be able to post this weekend matey and that's good enough for me.

I haven't once mentioned coming round or accused you of trying to scam anyone, and congrats on owning your own business dude. I unfortunately am just a warehouse worker but wished I'd started my own company or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dangel

sl2ai

Team Marvel
Jul 2, 2010
Leicester
if you google that addres it actually comes up as Martin Hockaday Antiques, and it looks like a residental address, just saying.