Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Diablo accademys at maidenhead Berks

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
sorry sparklie

sparklie's academy is wicked loadsa a fun, e.g ring a ring a rose's(backplayer's nightmare). Good food,good ball friendly people and the best cookie's in the world

b0ned0me

Born to be Bald!!
Aug 9, 2001
Death Mountain
Visit site
Sparklie Shop Prices?

My mate is borrowing my gear for the weekend but he's keen on getting hisself a set of gogs for next time he goes rental (see, I've got him started already).

While we're waiting for the site refit including online store, live webcasts from playercams, cookiebaking statistics etc, can you let me know what gogs you stock and roughly how much?

ta Muchly

Fubar well we are busy behind the sences with the web site and it is somthing we will do. At the momnet we are busy building up stock and now have accaess to even more shiney stuff and usefull stuff the shop is 300% bigger than last year with most things if you know you want it we can get it.

Siting in stock with sold on it is one of the first outcast cockers to grace our shores and very lovley and shiney it is.

We have all the basic and usefull stuff in stock plus a few bits to tempt you with ie dye sticky grips, gun bag, nice trousers, squigie clips and Jt fans the list goes on ...............

Hope to see you there soon sparklie