Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Diamond Wars 2013

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
I didn't see any unlawful playing myself I will be honest.
I had a good game and shook plenty of USDE hands when good plays were made.
Sorry for pinning you in base camp ;)
Look forward to the final match next month!

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
Real shame how the game went today, really disgusting play from the HMC that I and many others saw. Out of the 8 times I've played DW this year, today was the worst, really spoiled the game.

Massively outnumbered again (no fault of the hmc), didnt get out of our base for the final half hour! Revenge for what we did to you earlier in the year :)

Nevermind, maybe back for next year!
Jezz, what do you mean by the disgusting play by the HMC?? Everybody who ever plays in a big game knows that both sides can have ****e players. Please PM me me what you saw and I will sort it out.

On the flip side bud, like I said, both sides have those players. I got shot with ILLEGAL orange paint from USDE, so please remember both sides have these players.

2 players and I got shot at pointblank range at RAMBO from 1 of the upper levels. I was hit twice at the top of my head and once on my neck in a three round burst from approx 2 ft.............. Barrel Tag?????? Single Shot?????

But like I said already, it is the nature of the game.

We all get passionate about the game. BUT......... It is only a game

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
To all USDE with ref to my above post, lets please try to work together to find out these cheats, from both of our sides and make the DW into the series that it should be.

Lets follow the Fair Play ideology from football in all aspects......

Reactions: Viper83 and M4rkm93

Rock Ape

Dec 21, 2012
Oldbury, West Midlands
Don't wait until next year, stick it to us in November :) if you or any of the others witness any cheating and wiping again, try and remember what they got on and come and see us in camp and hopefully with the marshals help, we can get it sorted. Like everyone there, we just want a good game and a fare fight. It's a game and we should all have fun :)