Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Diamond Wars April

waldo795

Mar 1, 2011
Watford
hey there im a fairly new player and was just wondering if the Diamond Wars in april would be an alright place to start? ive heard its got a good group of lads + lasets but just wanted to know how badly im going to get done and by done i mean shot to crap! lol

any advice would be great
if you see someone in mismatch tourney gear its likely to be me :D (stumbling around lost and covered in paint of course)

cheers mark / waldo

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
You will be fine providing you sign up for the USDE.....

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
On a more serious note... DW is more than welcoming for a paintballer of any age, skill, equipment level.

Turn up with all the gear or jump on with Site gear and a Tippy 98. You'll still have a rewarding day.

If you sign up for the USDE and then when in the HQ point yourself towards Andy, commander atm, or any of the squad leaders, im sure they'll put a welcoming arm around your shoulder.

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
Diamond Wars is becoming very popular with new players, regular players enjoy guiding them around and helping them out. Quite a few have bought thier own kit and now attend every event.

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
what time does DW kick off on the Sunday?

thinking about going but got major transportation issues. Trains dont start till 9:45am on a Sunday.....

Doddy

Mar 28, 2011
Hull
Diamond Wars? This sounds interesting, does anybody want to give me the low down?

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
what time does DW kick off on the Sunday?

thinking about going but got major transportation issues. Trains dont start till 9:45am on a Sunday.....
Get there at whatever time you can, we will get you to your HQ ;)