Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Disguarding of bottles(not sure if this is the right dubry firkin)

SHOG1

Registered (ANGEL) User
Jul 26, 2004
Wales
www.mh2paintballteam.tk
Has anyone disguarded some old bottles lately?-I took mine to the local re-cyling place and the bottle being aluminium-caused a bit of a stir!!!-I threw it into the METAL ONLY skip(the bottle was empty with no reg on it)....the guy who was supervising the dropping off of rubbish barred the gate and insisted on calling the bomb squad!!!!!!....because other people had thrown some stuff on top of the bottle-it was hard to see that the reg was off....this guy was going mental!!!!...he thought I'd deposited a mortar shell or summit!!(*******)....by the time the bomb squad turned up, I was 2 hours late for my waxing:mad:....lesson to take- be discreet when disguarding bottles!!!(stick 'em in bins or summit)......funny really-he didn't mention anything about the old Jerry can of old oil and petrol mix I threw in too!;)

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
hehe i am going to take one down :p always wanted to see the bomb squad in action. would have been hilarious

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Has anyone disguarded some old bottles lately?-I took mine to the local re-cyling place and the bottle being aluminium-caused a bit of a stir!!!-I threw it into the METAL ONLY skip(the bottle was empty with no reg on it)....the guy who was supervising the dropping off of rubbish barred the gate and insisted on calling the bomb squad!!!!!!....because other people had thrown some stuff on top of the bottle-it was hard to see that the reg was off....this guy was going mental!!!!...he thought I'd deposited a mortar shell or summit!!(*******)....by the time the bomb squad turned up, I was 2 hours late for my waxing:mad:....lesson to take- be discreet when disguarding bottles!!!(stick 'em in bins or summit)......funny really-he didn't mention anything about the old Jerry can of old oil and petrol mix I threw in too!;)
More the the point, what were you having waxed:eek: