Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Disruption trials 24 Feb -Looking to the Future

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
Disruption is an SPL team ,not pro, not playing in the states , would they kick him off if dynasty had trials in Europe ??

These teams that are trying to hold you back, have the wrong mentality for you in the first place!

Chris

as a free agent and willing to speak my mind, i believe what disruption is doing maybe just as bad.

firstly having to pay to try out for a team...?

the team then has no intentions of using the selected players(which outrightly has been warned and i tip my cap for that) until they are ready, and so will have them sitting on the bench the whole time stagnating, the story of the wonder kid jakeb is a classic example. they'll be offered good training but a key tool for young players is experience.

also it has a wiff of hoarding players, now im in favor of a wide and robust roster yet this somehow doesn't sit right with me.

but all in all ....with the position that the team is in and has, it is a good idea.

Edwards

Jul 12, 2001
SoManc
Visit site
tommy ,

For the love of god ,

STOP

When u think its a good idea to post ,think what your saying !!!

Fact is people who turn up on sunday will pay £15 which is a green fee to D7s not Disruption

2nd if people are good enough they will go on the roster for the MS or play the CES

If you think your good enough , please turn up on sunday , if not stay out of the thread !!

Chris