Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Divisions for Simply the Best

jon payne

Aug 1, 2001
lincolnshire
BALDWIN TRIES ON NEW GEAR

ROBBO DONT WORRY

DIABLO HAVE BEEN DRESSING STEVE UP ALL WEEK. HE NOW WALKS THE OFFICE IN A PAIR OF VFORCE GOGGLES.

HE IS LEARNING ALL ABOUT THE MATRIX ON FRIDAY AND IS OFFERING BRIBES NOT TO BE MUGGED.

JERRY HAS A NEW ARTIFICIAL LEG TO HELP HIM RUN FASTER.

ADRIAN IS LEARNING SPANNISH

DOUG HAS A NEW SPRING IN HIS STEP. HE IS EVEN LEAVING THE SPLATMASTER AT HOME FOR THIS ONE.

RICHMOND HAS FORGOTTEN HIS GUN, SO HAS DECIDED TO USE A SIGHT RENTAL FOR THE DAY

WHO SAID YOU HAVE NO CHANCE. AT LEAST YOU HAVE ALL THE IMPERIAL

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

JON

Big Ian

Jul 8, 2001
Robin Hood Country
Visit site
To "The Love Monkey"

D D

It will be nice to watch you guys in the finals. The way our training went last weekend, we stand more chance of being bitten by a daffodil than winning anything.

I will not be there until Sunday, so if you are there on Saturday, find Wobble / Twinkle Toes in the Team Tremmor beer tent / car, and he will sort you out a beer or three.

See you soon

The Permed ( or not ) One

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
JCS All Stars played well and gave us a very good game. Just goes to show what vast amounts of experience can do! Thanks for the mugging Richmond, I needed it! See everyone at Campaign.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Celebrity Team ???

Played well ??????
R U the master of understatement or what?
We won every single game, I'd say we had a miracle day considering who was playing in the team :)
The average age of the team must have been in the fifties :) And we whooped all you young punk asses off the field :)
Hee, hee there is life in us old dogs yet !!
Robbo

J-doe

Jul 8, 2001
Manchester
Visit site
you didn't quite win every game.

although you did manage to shoot all of Banzai out.

Perhaps if you got you're asses off the back line and a bit closer to our flag, you might have been able to grab it

:) :) :) :) :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hmmmm

Now as I see it, we were a bunch of no-hopers and you guys ?
Well, you are supposed to be one of Uk's top pro teams aren't you?
You needed the win, we did not, hence the defensive tactic.
And as for us not excatly beating you, we shot you all out and still had Richmond on the field going for the flag.
In fact he got about three feet from your flag before the game timed out, hardly the back line !!!!
If you are hanging the result on a hot gun, then I hope I never get that desperate for a win.
Dude you got beat by a bunch of ol timers, live with it :)
Robbo (Been there, seen it, done it, won it )