Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DM10 vs 2010 Dye NT

phillips900

Jan 25, 2009
Chard, Somerset
Can anyone tell me the main differences between Dye's new markers? Apart from the £150 price difference. Looking at buying one of the 2 but i'm not really sure if that those extra £££ will get me much. Cheers

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Can anyone tell me the main differences between Dye's new markers? Apart from the £150 price difference. Looking at buying one of the 2 but i'm not really sure if that those extra £££ will get me much. Cheers
If i was you i'd go for a DM9 as the DM10 to me has very little change, Now the NT is a very different kettle of fish...

Perhaps before you buy try and have a blast of all three to see what makes you feel most confortable with..

Mello

Sep 19, 2003
Romford
Visit site
Yea there are some great deal out there for the dm9 at the mo :)

i would go for that, as for the nt, they are amazing but you do have to look after it :)

Carrick

Jan 28, 2010
I've just upgraded from a DM8 to an NT and the difference is quite substantial. The way it shoots is pretty much the same as any DM I've fired, except that the trigger is really awesome (though the DM10 has the same trigger as the NT, and I think maybe the 9 does too?)

Most of the differences are making it user friendly for me. Comfort, the tool-less grips, bigger buttons on the back, the new feedneck, new airport, the new coloured o-rings, and its very small and light, however if you set it up right the consistency and efficiency can go way up from the old DM series.

Plus, if you get end up choosing the NT, BZ are currently doing a promotion where they throw in a virtue redefined board for an extra tenner (it's about £90 by itself) which is a very nice upgrade for it.