Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dm4

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
i am now thinking of getting a dm4 in the future.

do they work high pressure 3000psi 48 bottles,

hopper required i was thinking of an egg if it is upped but a revvy if it is stock

how easy are they to use, are they complicated to take apart.

anybody with one do you think it is worthwhile getting as my second gun, was gunna get a ir3 but there to old.

I DONT WANT AN ION

jason

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
DM4's are excellent markers mate, you would want an egg or better for it mate as a revvy just wont keep up. Yes they work on HP mate. They are easy to look after, just follow the manual and make sure you have the correct lube on it. Definatley a good buy especially with the price they are at now

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
4 pots is fine for me is that four pots and a hopper or just four pots which is about 400 paintballs i think.

nah i aint got money yet i am just think for the future.

so a stock board could out shoot a revvy but i cant even move my fingers 10 bps due to much inexperience.

but i could just refill my air tank after every game couldnt i.

another question the skirmish site in wycombe fills upto 3000 psi could i buy a 4500psi bottl and still refill it there because it is 1500psi more than what the site fill to.

jason

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
so would that mean i would get the same amount of air from a 3000psi 48 cu as a 4500psi bottle.

sorry for newbie questions but i am new and dont have much experience.

do you just push a button to turn it on then fire or do i have to select different stuff.

jason