Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DM6: Replacing the on/off valve with a continuous flow plug.

~Solo~

Sep 13, 2007
Kent
I've had a search on here and on a few other forums but not found anything relating to the replacement of the on/off valve on a DM. Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere.

I've recently bought a DM6 and I'm finding that where I grip the inline regulator I sometimes accidently tweak the on/off. I never use the valve and can only imagine it there as a 'belt and braces' safety feature.

I understand that CP make a 'continuous flow plug' to replace the valve and in their marketing they also suggest that the stock on/off is likely to leak at some point and doesn't have a good flow rate.

Does anyone have any views on replacing the on/off with such a plug?

Does anyone know if anyone other than CP make such a plug?

Does anyone know if the plug is available for sale in the UK as I have only seen it on US websites.

Thanks.

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
I have replaced the on/off on both my current and previous DM's because of this very issue.

The CP continuous flow plug as a simple swap over installation and you should never need to worry about it again ( unless you get shot on the front of the marker and need to strip it to clean it ;) ).

Makes NO DIFFERENCE to the markers performance, just personal preference based on how you hold your marker.

LiPS or Slothball would be you best bet to source one in the UK.

Laters :)

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I had the same issue with my DM7, i replaced the on/off with the cp flow plug, worked a treat. A friend filed down his on/off on his DM5, a bit "blue peter" but worked all the same.
At the time cp were the only company making a blanking plate.