Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Do we actually care about cheating guns and bad behaviour ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
I think the problem is that nobody can be arsed checking guns etc (doesnt go for everybody)

It means to put some effort in, and alot of people today cant be bothered with that...

JoeJr

Feb 15, 2006
Birmingham
Spill the beans....
people are there to have fun, seriously bad behaviour shouldn't be tolerated.
NK... in about the 3rd/4th game one of their players got pulled, but decided to shoot out 3 of the opposition anyway.
Halfway through the afternoon. NK had 4 guns shooting directly at a ref of the break. Had 2, 141's during that game for playing on. then the whole team got banned for the rest of the day.
But they got voted for most sporting team...:)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
NK... in about the 3rd/4th game one of their players got pulled, but decided to shoot out 3 of the opposition anyway.
Halfway through the afternoon. NK had 4 guns shooting directly at a ref of the break. Had 2, 141's during that game for playing on. then the whole team got banned for the rest of the day.
But they got voted for most sporting team...:)
NK seem to get themselves in trouble no matter where in the world they go? is this a sypmtom of a bad example being set?
or are they just trouble makers? is it one or two asses on the team or the whole lot??

I don't know, simply asking, not accusing simply stating. All you have to do is look at the facts...................

IONfire

Mar 6, 2006
Visit site
i wasnt there but i have been told by a team mate about it. boys will be boys
ok i dont comment on alot of things on this forum but as i was there i will talk.

well conor got banned for grabbing a ref and threating to kick s**t out of him so thats fair what happened.you know when things have went to far when one of your players is bein held back by your coach for the day. then nk decide to keep playin on when do run throughs i know as i was on the recieving end of one. in my game one of nk was called out after lightin me up and then i asked why he did it and he shot me some more, so me not happy but i will loive so no prob for me. then the last game nk playin 3 players from the break shot at a marshall aiming for his head. the marshall had to leave the feild during the game it was that bad. the paint they used didnt not break on his masks so it was f*****g hard. then the players denied it even though about 5 marshalls and the other team saw them do it. so just saying boys will be boys goes no where near to what they did today it should never happen, it does matter if they think marshalls are screwing them over u just keep playing.

also i would just like to say it was not all of them it was just a couple.

paddy
full on

JoeJr

Feb 15, 2006
Birmingham
ok i dont comment on alot of things on this forum but as i was there i will talk.

well conor got banned for grabbing a ref and threating to kick s**t out of him so thats fair what happened.you know when things have went to far when one of your players is bein held back by your coach for the day. then nk decide to keep playin on when do run throughs i know as i was on the recieving end of one. in my game one of nk was called out after lightin me up and then i asked why he did it and he shot me some more, so me not happy but i will loive so no prob for me. then the last game nk playin 3 players from the break shot at a marshall aiming for his head. the marshall had to leave the feild during the game it was that bad. the paint they used didnt not break on his masks so it was f*****g hard. then the players denied it even though about 5 marshalls and the other team saw them do it. so just saying boys will be boys goes no where near to what they did today it should never happen, it does matter if they think marshalls are screwing them over u just keep playing.

also i would just like to say it was not all of them it was just a couple.

paddy
full on
4 players at the marshall...

Status
Not open for further replies.