Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Does anyone here know anything about College in America?

head_-_shot

UK Under 19's & London Tigers.
Oct 25, 2008
London
www.facebook.com
I want to study in the USA, I know a lot of people that I could potentially stay with and gain favours from ...that doesnt concern me, its more the Visa / SAT / Application / Loans side, as of course our Goverment doesnt give loands if I wanna leave to study .....

..Personal Experience anyone?

Sam Stevens
Great Britain U19 Team Member
London Tigers

Dup

Aug 17, 2012
I was going to go and study Aeronautical Engineering in the states because they have much bigger companies than the UK that offer job placements and such.

Turns out it was something like £15000 a year to study there, and yes i could get a loan but 4 years of £15000, and thats not even including living costs.

Study Visa's are easy to get if you get accepted so they arent an issue.

As for applying to the states, they have a set amount of international students they accept, i was going to have a video interview with the course leader but that didnt happen once i had totalled up costs. So my advice is, unless the course you want to go into will 100% guarantee you a job at the end of it, in the states or back here, then its not worth it and you might as well get your qualifications here, then move out. And by 100% job, i mean something like, medicine, dentistry, accountancy, law. All the jobs that america class as "something that will give back to the community".

Same applies for Australia :) Its the student fee's that are stupidly priced. If you are really serious about it though, try and get the college/university to give you a scholarship. You can apply for them with the university and if they see potential they will pay for your fee's. Which is always nice