Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Does it make ANY difference?????

Re: A nugget of purest green...

Originally posted by DangerousBrian

no more beer for you I think :rolleyes:
Count me In for this rule as well. Never ever again am I gonna drink. For you and the light weights out there DickySix and I were still in the compound drinking after 4am, long after the rest of you so called animals had gone to your pits. By the time I went to get some kip I swear I could see people starting to stir and there was movement in the H-pac big red right next to us. [Next time I camp as far away from there as I can, that compressor gives out loads of noise.] When I finally got out of my pit about 8.30 I was the same colour as Dicky's angel and was hurling all over the place. Hey i got two meals for the price of one [1 down and then 1 up again]:D

Tiny my dear if you can not tell the diffrence then I worry ................

But then again I have seen your little car all be it not latley I really do think Green is a far more fitting colour for a baller van any way ;)

Greens a great colour I even have green nail varnish :D

Light weight tortoise! our last site party I managed to stay up all night drinking and even make coffee for the early morning crew :p You need to get some practise in.

Yup and babys green (the cocker)

beaco2k

Apr 11, 2002
e.anglia
Visit site
THE ONLY THINGS THAT I SAW GREEN WAS TORTOISE AND WAYNE EARLY SUNDAY MORNIN TAKIN IT IN TURNS HAULING THERE GUTS UP.AND WHO'S IDEA WAS IT TO SLEEP NEXT TO THE COMPRESSSOR

Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
Tiny my dear if you can not tell the diffrence then I worry ................

But then again I have seen your little car all be it not latley I really do think Green is a far more fitting colour for a baller van any way ;)

Greens a great colour I even have green nail varnish :D

Light weight tortoise! our last site party I managed to stay up all night drinking and even make coffee for the early morning crew :p You need to get some practise in.

Yup and babys green (the cocker)
lol. But your gear box is the wrong way up!!!!!!

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Amen brother...

Well i think thats cleared that one up....thank you T-L: you truly are an oak! (thats a good thing) :) :) :)

Qpid

Hanger of Curtains
Jul 13, 2001
Southampton
Visit site
actually i think Dicky managed somehow to avert Bully's eyes (probably with the same evil magic that 'green' was created with)so that he didn't win, and that same magic numbed Bully's brain so he forgot the whole comp.

T-L you obviously didn't see what most of us were using they weren't angels with extra bits! they are Evolutions............... puuuurty!