Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Domination-how was it for you? - and a red win i think.

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
i have to say that i enjoyed yesterdays domination as much as i have ever enjoyed a days paintball!!!! :p

the unreal crew were fantasic (again) with good marshelling, great paint from chris (thanks for keeping it warm in the gen room... no breaks bursts and every one in spot on condition)

fish was a great with the air and thanks to chris mum for the hot dogs :D

the last 4 games on the rubber and trenches was adrenaline city

paint flying everywhere and crazy heroic charges

i think the reds won ....................and for the blues..................... in the last game in the village i was the anoying bugger in the holly bush snipering you guys :rolleyes: you got me in the end just after you made the last charge though :p ;)

a fantastic day at a fantastic site and it was great making friends with new players

see you in two weeks at the easter holiday extravaganza!!

KenBoon

Feb 15, 2007
Manchester
i think the reds won ....................and for the blues.....................
Haha

i think the reds .................... cheated.
and the blues..................... were quality. You will find that the blues won. :p

in the last game in the village i was the anoying bugger in the holly bush snipering you guys
I can own up and say that you did get me a few times from that ba****d holly bush. Unlike the reds, I owed up to it and respawned.

Over all: GREAT DAY

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
Whoever was in the castle tower during the second castle game is mean lol I get shot in the back which bounces, this makes me arch my head back and i end up taking another four shots in the head, All bounced but VERY PAINFULL!!!! :mad:

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Whoever was in the castle tower during the second castle game is mean lol I get shot in the back which bounces, this makes me arch my head back and i end up taking another four shots in the head, All bounced but VERY PAINFULL!!!! :mad:
you've got to be the luckiest paintballer in the world, 5 hits, all bounced, including mask hits.

A tall story indeed.;)

fordi2003

IF IT FIRES ILL SHOOT IT
Jan 1, 2007
Mint day..............

And to all those who were shot with spank paint im deeply sorry:D :D

Good luck washing it out coz its stained all my stuff!!!!!!!!!