Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Domination IV Review and Feedback

jay_manc

Feb 7, 2005
manchester greater
Visit site
hello

just like to say -cheers for a great day on sunday it was brilliant - even tho we couldnt use our own guns on the castle we used a tippmen -ive not had asmuch fun - for along time it was brilliant i felt like a punter , a punter with bright yellow dye clothing it was a quality day and i cnt wait untill the domination day cheers jay

p.s ohhh yeah the electric fencing hurts dude
please turn voltage down or maybee a sign wouldnt go a miss those things put me to my knees nearly lol
after turning round swearing at the person behind me thinking he had just stuck his barrel in my spine and put 3-4 rounds in me lol i was embaressed when the person next to me said --- hahaha i forgotte to say m8 dont touch the wire its electric fencing lol i felt a right c*nt

see you next weekend cheers

Shades

Live Life
Aug 9, 2005
Midlands
Visit site
Don’t try straddling the fence trust me… :eek:

You little MINX Kill... Look forward too seeing you in your stiletto’s, leather bask and stockings at the next Domination; you little dominatrix you. ;)

Please don’t come in them to next weeks 3 man…. :eek:

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
Shades

it was a damn good job you reminded kill it is a 3 MAN ....i can see the only reason he wanted to come was cos he thought you said 3 SOME :)

lol

Jay

it was good meeting your crew yesterday (i was the bloke in a bright red fleece) and it will be great to see you in action on the 27th :)

just BE CAREFUL with any wire looking stuff

Shades

Live Life
Aug 9, 2005
Midlands
Visit site
Kills not fussy, you can tell he always plays red at Domination... :rolleyes:

PS Can you get the Apex in the Angel Fly thread yet..??.. Could have lots of fun ramping with one of them on my Fly...
;)