Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

doping????

Cuma

Jul 11, 2001
Istanbul
turkishtigers.com
a friend of mine told me that there is definitely a high usage of doping in our sports especially in big tourneys...

he can almost swear on it but maybe he can be a paranoid...

have any of you seen a thing like this?

or what is your opinion??

this is serious if it is true y'know:confused: :confused:

Cuma

Jul 11, 2001
Istanbul
turkishtigers.com
that is using dope (drugs) in order to have extra power and strength. mainly athletes and soccer players use it and it is illegal and needs disqualification. hope I could explain.

LARSEN

Jul 17, 2001
Aarhus, Denmark
Visit site
Depends.

What is doping for you ?

I know a lot of people who drinks loads of red bull and stuff like that but i have never seen any one with neadles.

Actualy isn't coffein doping or asperin tablets as well.

Cuma

Jul 11, 2001
Istanbul
turkishtigers.com
I do not think drinking red bull or coffee is doping, my friend did not say needles they were pills actually. There are many pills that are effective y'know.

I agree that doping has a very large&flexible meaning, but his exact words was:

" see this guy? he has been jumping and running etc. all the time before the game. watch he said,

"during the game he was the monkey running bunkering whatever and after the game he ran to the players tent like he has not played only a minute ago"

anyway, if you know or see this doping stuff, what do you think?

should be controlled or just f it off?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
You know...

He could have just been very fit. I know it's unusul to see a fit paintballer, but I'm sure it does happen once in a while.

Besides, most of the chemicals people take (that I have seen) are classed as depressents and consist almost entirely of alcohol. It's not what you would normally class as performance enhancing either.

Wookie

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
hmmmm

I dare say that it does happen. I have never seen it and would not be part of a team that would do that but I don't think there is any way of stopping it do you??

Let them f**k themselves up - don't take drugs and you are in a win, win situation.

Mark

Cuma

Jul 11, 2001
Istanbul
turkishtigers.com
everybody is talking and thinking about bringing our sport to the olympics...

I personally let them f**k themselves up too, however I also would not wanna be involved in "coker's game":D :D