Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DP G4, A5, Flasc bore kit, red dots

scrSTRYKER

Aug 5, 2011
***PRICE DROPS***
Right lads & lasses. Feast your eyes.
Tippmann A5 with Select Fire E-Trigger and RipClip £190

My main marker for a while now but with my new Phenom & a MacDev on the way, I won't need another backup so time to share the love.
RipClip'd it so hopper is completely out of the way for sighting, you can even use a Red Dot (shown here just for looks, for sale separately later in thread) & no more cyclone issues to worry about (I'll include the old cyclone with squishys & rap4 upgrade, banjo, macro line etc but unless you get another right hand receiver with meathook its just for you to sell on)
Usual, polished internals, upgraded power tube, bolt, zero kick hammer. Lapco M16 style gas thru mag, Rap4 Picatinny rail, Gommie ASA kickup, BT RipClip, Flasc RipClip adapter, Select Fire E-Trig (yup, the one everyone wants), X7 low profile hopper, Rufus Dawg e-trig button grip (you can change settings without allen key now), custom Palmer Brass barrel with battle tip (will twist off if you don't like the tip), Apex barrel and tip (indispensable in the woods, float your balls towards the enemy, or hit them around corners)
I'll give you the original (never used) mechanical trigger grip too, that was if you don't want the e-trig :confused: , you can sell it on and still have a working marker.
No, I don't want to split the E-trigger, if you want it, buy the lot, put the manual trigger on it and sell it all on.
HPA not included, its just to show you how Gommies ASA adapter angles the bottle back up so that it sits just right on the shoulder
*********BOTTLE IS NOT INCLUDED, ITS JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW GOMMIES ASA ADAPTER ANGLES THE BOTTLE BACK UP SO THAT IT SITS JUST RIGHT ON THE SHOULDER*********

Will be on offered for sale on other forums too.
All prices are +p&p of your choice if not collecting from D10 (2nd, or recorded special delivery signed for etc)
PayPal or BankTrf
You pay fees or mark as payment owed.
Any lowballers will be noted and shot at a later date.:LOL:

Last edited:

scrSTRYKER

Aug 5, 2011
The only way I could do the A5 for £160 is if I take the selector switch e-trigger off it and I'll fit the original mechanical trigger for you. I don't really wish to split it but that's the only way I can get to your price.

scrSTRYKER

Aug 5, 2011
Jimmyxiii, sorry, not enough.
emisnug, I can do £60 posted.
I'll send you payment details

Last edited: