Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dups Rockets Hello

Pimp-daddy

Oct 11, 2001
Hull
Visit site
Alright.

I recently started at university, and I'm trying to get a paintball team together. Trouble is I'm the only one with any kit. How did you go about getting money for your gear? how much did you apply for? were they very hard to persuade?
Your ass is gigantic and red

Alex Hicks.

Just your average lunatic
Jul 14, 2001
Loughborough
Visit site
Speak to you union (your clubs and societies officer). You will probably need to get a certain number of members (for Bath I think it is 20) together for the union to agree to support your club. You will then need to put in an official application with a constitiution and have some form of demecraticaly elected exec. Once the club is set up depending on how your union funding works you will be able to claim for some costs. This is entirely at the discression of your union and you may not be able to get funding in your first year. Your best bet for equipment would be to try and rent or borrow it from a local site as it's very unlikely your union will be willing to fund large amounts of equipment in your first year. Anyone keen enough to play will eventually buy their own gear. It would be good if you could get a team together as an inter university tournament will be happening sometime this year (get your ass into gear Dan).

Alex