DV8 Return!!

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
markie c said:
Bla Bla Bla Bla.

If you are meaning me when you say hit on the shoulder then i got pulled in about 3 games for that because i was wearing my XSV top and it has a logo on it which was mistaken for a hit a couple of times but if you mean another player then i am sorry....

P.S it was i fix you getting player of the day i only said youi could have it cause i didnt want one of my own t shirts back ;)
Lmao, you cheeky monkey :D but thanks for the t-shirt and stickers x

Wasn't reffering to you, I shot your mate square on his right shoulder blade and he spun round and started hammering my baracade (stopping me from shooting you out of back centre ;) ). If he had been pulled your ass would have been mine :p

Love you really x

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
lemonade said:
Lol, I had proof, I went up to him afterwards and poked the hit...he knew it was there (ouch) ;)
wasn't specifically aimed at you, but markie's a sesitive guy :rolleyes: you might have poked him too hard :D

HELLRAISER

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2004
CATTERICK
Totaly agree with Dark warrior

DV8 are great peeps and they aint biased

also as for James who was a ultimate he aint biased either.
This is the man who even threataned to penalty point his own Brother lol

he is Always Fair

i have marshalled with quite a few of DV8 and have never seen them to be biased.......................

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Reffing to one side bad or not.

Think DV8 were the only top team on the day to show true sportsmanship before and after every game by shaking players hands and applauding teams when we lost to them.

Would be nice to get that from some of the other teams on the day ;)