Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DYE at North Vs South!

Hello,

Just as a heads up to anyone attending the NvS big game this weekend. DYE will be inattendance with full technical support, an array of our 2009 products and all ranges of DYE and Proto weaponry for you to check out first hand.
I will be there along with our Master Technician Ashley Chaplen.
Also, Clint 'the machine gun' Moore from Nexus will be in attendance! :D
Due to the Malaga Millennium event, we will be there from Friday midday and will be set up full on Saturday morning.

Please do not hesitate to come over and say hi, or to ask us any questions you may have in general or on our product ranges.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Tommy Pemberton

Bunka Monky

Oct 2, 2002
www.ukpaintball.co.uk
Great chance to get hands on the 09 gear for sure. Ash the super tech can fix all your dye or proto gun problems as well, im sure he wont be that busy though!

Is the all new camo gear gonna be there tommy?

Great chance to get hands on the 09 gear for sure. Ash the super tech can fix all your dye or proto gun problems as well, im sure he wont be that busy though!

Is the all new camo gear gonna be there tommy?
Yes it's cool that we could grab Ash for the weekend as i'm sure many of you guys would have dealt with him over the years. Always good to put a face to the name :)

We will have pretty much all of our more moody Ninja looking or camo'd items there to check out. Is there anything in particular you'd like to look at? I know we have a croc Rotor on there dude ;):cool: