Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye i3 pro / 2011 Proto reflex f/s/t

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
Bought the gun at start of year, just haven't had the time to play so im looking at trades for vert feed cockers or for sale so someone else can get to use it.:(
The mask im getting rid of as I have other masks and just wont get to use this one anymore so it would be ideal for starter mask.(y)

no lowballs but offers welcome;)
will accept paypal, please add 4% for fees ontop of price

2011 Proto reflex......graphite/red, only put a hopper through when I bought it at start of year, shoots fine, no leaks, usual wear on marker and barrel tip, comes with padded marker case, barrel sock, manual and spares kit....will need to change battery:rolleyes:
price.......£170 collected from Darlington (northeast)
posted will be +£11 special delivery (next day insured) TRADED WITH GEE TEE
trades:
any vert feed autocockers, (mechanical or eblades) may have to add cash, depending on type and condition however dye reflex cockers I could do straight trade, all trade offers with pics please.

Dye i3 pro......olive, just not getting used, will be cleaned before dispatch, lens is slightly scratched but works fine no problems with vision, foam and strap In very good condition, comes with box and peak.
price......£30 collected
posted will be +£6 first class recorded SOLD TO DAVIDLANCS
IMG0053A.jpgIMG0055A.jpgIMG0056A.jpgIMG0057A.jpgIMG0058A.jpgIMG0059A.jpgIMG0060A.jpg

sorry about condition of pics, my phone camera is pretty crap as my friend decided to lose my good camera the other week while on the lash.
thank you for looking.

Last edited:

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
if you mean 'one size fits all' then yes as the strap is adjustable.....but in the other way, then some masks are more low profile than others.....this one is about mid range when it comes to 'size'.....if you want smaller then the dye i4 would be best, but this is a good starter mask.