Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dye i4 cracked lens

lavaraptor

Jan 7, 2007
pocklington
was playing masters on sunday and got shot in the mask from about 10 feet away, this cracked the lens, the crack is at the bottom, just right of centre and is about an inch long, and is right through the outer lens, went to just paintball stand and bought a new one straight away, is it possible this was a faulty lens? have had these goggles since feb masters and have used them every couple of weeks and appart from this they have been excellent.

Hi Lava,

Sorry to hear that. We personally havent seen any cracked I4 lenses back here but obviously safety is always a top priority so would be keen to have a look at them to see what's up.
Unfortunately nothing is indestructable and as we havent seen/heard of this happening with any others the only thing i can think of is if you have been hit mutiple times in the same place with bullet hard paint over the past few months. As Spangley says it is always advised to replace them after really close range shots although i understand that isnt always viable.
Please email me at tommy at dyeprecision dot com and i'll get a returns number over to you.

I'd be more than happy to warranty replace the lens FOC.

Best regards,

Tommy