Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye Matrix LCD vs Eclipse eblade Cocker

Scorpion

Oct 8, 2003
Kent
Visit site
Hi there peeps

Okay i have a couple of questions for you guys which i hope you can answer. I have a eclipse eblade cocker and have read alot about the dye matrix LCD which i am thinking about purcahsing. Now the question i have which is better in performance, ROF, consistency?? Could you also tell me how many shots per 68ci 4500psi tank for each marker.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
hey,
lucky for you, i own both.
Here's what i suggest;
if it's your first gun, get an eclipse eblade. They're virtually trouble free due to the superior craftsmanship of planet. You'll easly get 11-12pots from a 68/4500, but with different springs some players are getting even more.

Matrix LCD, you really need to get one with an eye. THe mayhem Tigers can do an eye for an additional £180 and when they're done with the gun it will be the fastest thing you have ever shot.
You'll bet 9 pots from a 68/4500 but more if you get an evolve bolt kit (they promise 1700 shots)
Matrixs tend to be a bit more tempermental (in my experince) than e-blades, which can be an issue.

Shoot both, then make a decision. Players at a tournement should be more than happy to let you shoot their gun if you have your own paint.

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Coming back on eyes for a Matrix...don't worry about that, because DYE Matrix' come with eyes as standard.

Oh yeah....get an Eclipse E-blade. :D

NBR

Tiger Army 1st Battallion
Oct 1, 2002
London
Visit site
Matrix eye's are exactly that... eye's(2)! Where the E-Blade has an eye...(1)!

So you have no problem with dark coloured paints etc...

Also with a Matrix the only thing that normally needs replacing is an O'ring...

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
I have one of each as well.

Matrix:
better anti-chop eyes
poor air efficiency
really, really fast
heavy-ish
very stable at high rates of fire

Eblade:
inferior anti-chop eyes
good air efficiency (maybe not 2nd to none, but good)
really fast
lightweight
stable at high rates of fire

I suggest: both like me.

:)