Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye nt, dlx luxe etc...

anthonyoreilly171

Nov 22, 2009
hi all,
i currently have a dye NT and i am wondering if there is a better marker on the market.
i no now that everything is down to personal preference but i would appreciate people views on top of the ranger markers. really looking at ego 10's, luxe's and geo 2's but any other marker information is grateful.
cheers ant:D

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
the luxe is brilliant, extremely nice to hold and shoot, but a pain in the arse when they go down, which mine is doing alot of recently. just needs a rebuild and will be all good but yeah the luxe is brilliant when they work. The dye nt feels completely different in hand to a luxe so if you go for one try it out first.
As for a geo 2 i havnt shot one so cant comment but from what i've heard so far they're sh!t hot

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Shoot a creed if you get the chance Lovely markers and its what both my teams are shooting now. There on par with the Ego 10 luxe's in my eyes. The best marker ive shot anyway.

A luxe is nice but as mentioned when they go down they go down. Have a mate that had one and for the 1st 3-4 toureys he was having issues.

Try and get to shot one before making a choice. I would say if you ever down bricketwood at a UKSM or a NSPL come find me ill let ya shot my Creed :)

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
The current top end markers that I own are a Geo2, a NT and a Victory. All of which are great. GEO2 is the smoothest, Victory the most efficient and the NT is smoother than Victory and currently slightly more efficient that GEO2 but that could change once the GEO is broken in.

You should definitely consider the GEO2 and Victory. If you are not worried about the efficiency then I would say go for a GEO2.