Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dynasty 2 day pro training school 3rd & 4th Nov Official launch of Dynasty dysected 2

ddr400

TEAM SPS
Aug 29, 2007
Watford
www.sps-paintball.co.uk
Nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

I really really really wanted to come to this!! Had I known sooner I could have changed the dates of the bonfire party!!!!! I can’t get out of it as I have about 50 people coming from all over!

Now im going to be sitting nursing a scotch being very grumpy telling people to "GET AWAY FROM ME! I COULD HAVE BEEN AT A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPERTUNITY YOU FREAKS"

Unless there is any chance of dates changing from the firework weekend for little old me :D :D :D :D :D then i'll wire the cash right over to you :D:D

Please tell me this kind of thing happens more than once!

And please ban all photos from the day hitting public circulation as im liable to kill my self!

Yours Regretfully

Rob
The untrained (Due to some shi-tty firework party) S.P.S :(

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
I really really really wanted to come to this!! Had I known sooner I could have changed the dates of the bonfire party!!!!! I can’t get out of it as I have about 50 people coming from all over!

Now im going to be sitting nursing a scotch being very grumpy telling people to "GET AWAY FROM ME! I COULD HAVE BEEN AT A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPERTUNITY YOU FREAKS"

Unless there is any chance of dates changing from the firework weekend for little old me :D :D :D :D :D then i'll wire the cash right over to you :D:D

Please tell me this kind of thing happens more than once!

And please ban all photos from the day hitting public circulation as im liable to kill my self!

Yours Regretfully

Rob
The untrained (Due to some shi-tty firework party) S.P.S :(
well yer this is kind of a once in a lifetime opportunity because you never know how many dvd's dynasty will want to release this could be the last ..

and this is the week before bonfire night 3rd and 4th, just ring them 50 people and tell them its gonna be the week after :p

ddr400

TEAM SPS
Aug 29, 2007
Watford
www.sps-paintball.co.uk
well yer this is kind of a once in a lifetime opportunity because you never know how many dvd's dynasty will want to release this could be the last ..

and this is the week before bonfire night 3rd and 4th, just ring them 50 people and tell them its gonna be the week after :p
Wish I could buddy! But planes have been booked hotels, holiday from work so on and so fourth, it’s been planned for a while. And somehow I just don’t think the would grasp having to change all their arrangements so I can run around with a gun with people they have never heard of lol.

I just tried to explain it to a friend and said its like being given the opportunity to train with Man U and he said "no it isn’t" I shook my head and walked away!

And its the two days before bonfire night not the week before lol :D

I really hope everyone has fun, im very envious. I will take solace in the news that NQ are teaming up with my local site to run training days and clinics on my door step. :D :D :D

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
just ask markie if you can have 50 people up for a bonfire, win win situation, you get to train with dynasty, they get to experiance a proper northern fire (its in out genes to make fires) and markie can make a fortune flogging munch to them.